– Contacting existing affiliates: identifying their individual needs and helped them draw traffic to their sites
– Promoting our products
– Optimizing the campaigns
– Identifying potential affiliates
– Closing new deals in France
– Informing affiliates, via phone, emails, Skype, and MSN of on going and upcoming promotions, and on occasion, developing customized incentives to motivate affiliates to participate.
– Managing queries related to affiliate accounts.
– Managing the commission payment to the affiliates.
– Preparing reports and delivering presentations.
-Closely communicated with different departments: Payteam,Mso,R&A,
-Sending marketing tools to the affiliates, including tracking links, banners and press releases.
– Creating targeted banners and special landing pages for VIP affiliates.
– Proofreading the press releases.
– Providing technical assistance/advice (Google Strategies, SEO, etc.) to existing clients
August 2011 – Present (2 years 4 months)Manchester, United Kingdom
• Responsible for leading, inspiring and motivating sales advisors, team managers and senior managers.
• Lead the department in achieving Sla’s and KPI’s ensuring first class service and best practice is followed.
• Translate business strategy into operational goals, through clear communication.
• Drive high levels of customer service to all our customers whether internal or external.
• Ensure the performance of the department is in line with company expectations and fully adheres to FSA and MOJ guidelines.
• Effective coaching and mentoring.
• Performance management in the form of 1:1’s, personal development plans and performance reviews.
• Liaising with other areas of the business as appropriate such as the managing director, the sales director, HR, Training and development & finance.
• Responsible for driving forward best practice, process improvements and the implementation of new processes.
• Applied “Treating Customer Fairly” (TCF) principles.
• Continual enhancement and review of projects and new iniatives within the department.
• Budget responsibility and sign off for various incentives at agreed authorisation limits.
• Adaptable management style in order to get the best results and help individuals achieve their full potential
- Boost Affiliates Webinar Teaches New Software Affiliates How to Make First Sale (prweb.com)
- VirtualDoorway Announces New Affiliate Program (prweb.com)
- Experience Advertising, Inc. has been Named the #1 Ranked Affiliate… (prweb.com)
- How to Find Quality Affiliates and Keep Them (revenews.com)
- Tips for Successful Affiliate Program Management (sugarrae.com)
- Home Business Reviews (livelifeworkfromhome.wordpress.com)